The Warren has a reputation for rarely closing in the winter as it is a quick draining links couse with greens that stay true through most weather. With a warm welcome in the Clubhouse and delicious food, this could be the answer for your winter or summer golf. Visitors are more than welcome at the Warren and we endeavour to always have tee times available for visitors. Check out our YouTube channel for aerial tours (opens in new tab) or see our gallery of course photos
- Ring the Club 01626 862255 to book your tee time and catch any late deals
- Book online via our BRS system, click here…
- For information on deals for Societies and Groups….
- Email email@example.com for more information.
|Individual Green Fees (Rates from Jan 2024)
|Price per Player
|Weekdays: up until 2.00pm
|Weekdays: from 2.00 pm onwards
|Weekends & Bank Holidays: up until 2.00 pm
|Weekends & Bank Holidays: from 2.00 pm onwards
|County Cards & James Braid Course*: weekdays only available after 12.00
|County Cards & James Braid Course*: weekends only available after 12.00
|Juniors (under 18):
All prices include £1 insurance premium. Please note:
- Visitors are not allowed on the course before 8.30am without prior arrangement with the Pro Shop, so please call 01626 862255 if you would like to play early.
- Normal golf dress code is required – if you are not sure please call ahead.
- All players must be able to play to a reasonable standard and have their own clubs & bag.
- We are a Soft Spikes course.
Association of James Braid Courses *
We offer a discounted rate to members of other Association Courses, see above. Tee reservations must be made in advance (at least 24 hours), stating you are booking under the Association of James Braid Courses scheme. You will be required to provide proof of home club to the Professional on your arrival either a handicap certificate or membership card. Bookings will only be accepted based on tee availability and cannot be accepted with any other offer. These rates are for individual members of Association of James Braid Courses and not for groups or society members. All bookings are subject to availability and payment in full.